PATRICIA A. BARR – Public Relations
Offering inroads into a vast network of socially conscious organizations and individuals, creating synergy to bring our goals into reality. Along with extensive experience in education, which through education comes empathy for the less fortunate. The rain maker.
- Newark State College/Kean University – B.A. in Early Childhood/Elementary Education.
- Twenty-five years of experience as an Elementary School Educator.
- Began Ocean County Meals on Wheels
- Fresh Air Fund
- Peer Counseling
- Planned Parenthood
- V.P. Ocean County NOW chapter
- Red Bank Humanists – On Programming and Community Outreach Committees
- Wisdom of Family dynamics and personal relationship development from years of professional elementary school teaching and of parenting 6 children and 11 grandchildren.
WILLIAM C. BARR
Offering corporate oversight with vast experience and expertise in planning, marketing and management. Providing creative gathering and analysis of relevant trends, while directing this knowledge into our objectives of providing Homes for Hard Times.
- Seventeen years of healthcare industry experience specializing in strategic planning, pricing and contracting, and managed care analytics and reporting.
WILLIAM J. TAYLOR
Competent in the development of real estate properties, with extensive experience in initial investigation for properties, preparation of construction documents for permitting process, presentation to local boards, and completing improvements to properties in cost effective, prompt construction schedules.
DIRECTOR OF CONSTRUCTION, PAUL D. ADAMS & COMPANY – Upper Montclair, NJ
- Directed the construction of a wide variety of commercial and residential buildings, including steel-framed contemporary office buildings, homes, restaurants and banks, complete with bid packages, initial approvals, written reports, scheduling and field inspections.
- Coordinated the efforts of architects, engineers, planners, local authorities, county departments, state agencies, owners and subcontractors – from the conceptualization of projects to the handing over of keys to new, income producing properties.