PATRICIA A. BARR – Public Relations
Offering inroads into a vast network of socially conscious organizations and individuals, creating synergy to bring our goals into reality. Along with extensive experience in education, which through education comes empathy for the less fortunate. The rain maker.
- Newark State College/Kean University – B.A. in Early Childhood/Elementary Education.
- Twenty-five years of experience as an Elementary School Educator.
- Began Ocean County Meals on Wheels
- Fresh Air Fund
- Peer Counseling
- Planned Parenthood
- V.P. Ocean County NOW chapter
- Red Bank Humanists – On Programming and Community Outreach Committees
- Wisdom of Family dynamics and personal relationship development from years of professional elementary school teaching and of parenting 6 children and 11 grandchildren.
WILLIAM C. BARR
Offering corporate oversight with vast experience and expertise in planning, marketing and management. Providing creative gathering and analysis of relevant trends, while directing this knowledge into our objectives of providing Homes for Hard Times.
- Seventeen years of healthcare industry experience specializing in strategic planning, pricing and contracting, and managed care analytics and reporting.